darn seat and fog lights

forcefedcobra

born 2 be blown
Hey guys I just got my new fog lights in my lightning and went to detail the truck for my new highway only bra and my darn seat would not sit back. It did the same thing a while back in gods country aka stillwater and the service guy messed with it for a second and it went right back. I am starting to get annoyed cuz this is the second time and it was right after getting our wonderful fogs fixed. I know they stand behind it and fix it under warranty but couldnt they just fix it and do it right the first time!!!!!!! If any of you guys know how to get the seat back in a simple manner it would save me time and money for not chillin at the ford barn half the day.

Thanks guys,

Brandon:nb:

i have no clue how to fix it Brandon.. but figured id say hey any way... i ordered and recieved a 6# pulley put it on programmed my chip and blew up my computer... :mad: ;c had to order a new computer hopefully ill get it on wed.. and have my truck going thursday or friday.

Hey I know how to fix you seat. All you have to do is to come down to El Reno and trade me trucks. lol:D

Hey guys I figured it out!!!!!! If it happens to you just push the metal part that is under the tab behind your seat back toward the front of the truck and slide the seat back to hook it up. Hope to see you guys again soon. Sorry to hear about your cpu and no trades. LOL!

Brandon

:confused: ??????????? Dont know man when is it? I have not been checking the posts lately. I have been either working, sleeping, or working on the golf game to make some extra mod money.

Brandon

Back