Dales Automotive?

mkfoxxx

Yea, anyone heard of them? I found them this morning and went by and talked to Dale himself. I told him my situation and that I was possibly looking for a shop to help me out. I am setting up a meeting with him in a few short weeks. He told me he has personally worked on GT40s, Ford GTs, and some other vehicles including Ford Lightnings. He has never actually done a 5.4 n/a to a 5.4 lightning setup but was interested in the challenge. Frank, i remember you offering your services for your time if the money is right. Well, I want to have my truck 'in the works' by august. When you get time IM me and let me know if you are still interested. I bought another A-B car to get me around...a 91 Camaro RS 5.0. I'm sure I'll be posting a lot more in the next months to come.

Sounds like you got quite the project on your hands. Good luck man! You need to slap a Kenne Bell on that bad boy to top it all off. As for Dale's I have never heard of them but hopefully some here will have had some dealings with him.

I have met him. He is not cheap but you get what you pay for. He did a LT1 SS Monte Carlo for a friend of mine that turned out awesome,not cheap and it took a long time. He is a very smart guy, used to have a wicked AMX that cleaned up at I30 speedway. He has worked on some pretty exotic cars.He has been in the same location a LONG time.

Back