D'Agostino Racing Double Bearing Idler Pulleys

Derek@DRI

Hello , Supporting Vendor
Ok as part of a request I am testing waters on making a run of Double Bearing Idler Pulleys Hard Coat Anodized in Dark Grey(Where the Belt Tracks) with no Logo, and a bare aluminum face. We need to make a minimum of 30 90mm and 30 100mm in order to go ahead with this. The price would be $64.99 each.

In order to get this rolling we will need a commitment by asking for a deposit.Lead time would be about 4 weeks.

If you are interested in our Black Anodized Idler Pulleys which are already available the price is $75.00 each.

If you have anymore questions give us a call at the shop. 877-DRI-POWER

index.php

D'Agostino Racing Mustang/Lightning Double Bearing Idler Pulley [DRI-DBI-90/100] - $75.00 : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

If you have any questions give us a call at the shop.

Last edited:
Derek,

Did You Get my Message ?/

Pm Me if You Get A Minute..

Ok as part of a request I am testing waters on making a run of Double Bearing Idler Pulleys Hard Coat Anodized in Dark Grey with no Logo. We need to make a minimum of 30 90mm and 30 100mm in order to go ahead with this. The price would be $64.99 each.

In order to get this rolling we will need a commitment by asking for a deposit.Lead time would be about 4 weeks.

If you are interested in our Black Anodized Idler Pulleys which are already available the price is $75.00 each.

If you have anymore questions give us a call at the shop. 877-DRI-POWER

index.php

D'Agostino Racing Mustang/Lightning Double Bearing Idler Pulley [DRI-DBI-90/100] - $75.00 : Performance Parts - Ford Mustang - Cobra - Dodge Viper - Chevy Corvette - C6 - LS1

If you have any questions give us a call at the shop.

Could you PM a picture of the black ones please? The link doesn't work at this time. Thanks!

Andy

Back