Cylinder head work?

SWThomas

El Cazador
JDM,

I currently have a set of Patriot Stage II heads. I was wanting to have them gone through and inspected for any issues. I understand that you guys use some different components in your heads than Patriot does and I've heard nothing but great things about them. I was wondering if you guys offer a service where I can send you my heads and have them worked over to JDM specs??? Please let me know if we can do this. Thanks.

SW

JDM,

I currently have a set of Patriot Stage II heads. I was wanting to have them gone through and inspected for any issues. I understand that you guys use some different components in your heads than Patriot does and I've heard nothing but great things about them. I was wondering if you guys offer a service where I can send you my heads and have them worked over to JDM specs??? Please let me know if we can do this. Thanks.

SW

Absolutley Spencer, we can. The only thing i never really liked about the Patriot heads were the bronze valve guides. They are too soft and where letting massive amounts of oil consume and burn in the engine. Id suggest letting us do new guides, seals and going over the heads. I can price it for you by the end of today. It should be around $500

JimIII

Absolutley Spencer, we can. The only thing i never really liked about the Patriot heads were the bronze valve guides. They are too soft and where letting massive amounts of oil consume and burn in the engine. Id suggest letting us do new guides, seals and going over the heads. I can price it for you by the end of today. It should be around $500

JimIII

That would be fantastic! Please let me know a definite price and I will ship them to you guys as soon as the engine gets pulled.:thumbup:

Should be $500 for the R&R on the heads and id get new seals, which are $80 for 16.

The $500 includes, valve job and guides along with assembly. Honestly it may not even need this much

JimIII

Awesome! Thanks Jim! As soon as the engine gets pulled I'll get the heads shipped to you.:eek:ldtu:

Back