Customer Feedback...

Just wanted to share this e-mail I recieve from a customer of ours. :cool:

"JIM AND STAFF,

I WANT TO PERSONNALY THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR THE OUTSTANDING SUPPORT ,YOU AND YOUR STAFF HAVE GAVE ME WITH YOUR PARTS AND SERVICE IF ALL THE OTHERS COULD THINK OF THE CUSTOMER FIRST AS YOU AND YOUR STAFF DO THE INDUSTERY WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE FOR ALL OTHERS JUST WANT TO SELL YOU THE PARTS AND GET YOU OFF THE PHONE YOUR STAFF IS VERY PATIENCE AND HAD ALL THE ANSWERS ALL THE EFFORTS HAVE REALLY PAID OFF ON MY TRUCK WITH ME IN IT WEIGHED 4910 POUNDS AND RAN A 821 ON STREET TIRES WITH STOCK 355 GEARS IM LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING IN THE 7s WITH THE 410s GEARS AND GETTING LOWER WITH A TORQUE CONVERTER AND SOME NITROUS BY THE WAY WE RUN AN 8th MILE TRACK DOWN HERE AGAIN THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT."

Donald Knapp

Justin,
That's great. I have had a very similar experience with you guys when I ordered one of the first JDM 'BIG' fuel systems. Very satisfied with your service and answering questions. Btw, does that cutomer know that he is YELLING? haha.... Also,I am interested in getting a set of your JDM drag springs on special. How do I get that sale price of $150? I couldn't find them on your site.

Andy
Blown4dr@cox.net

Happy holidays!!!

Back