Custom Single Exhaust

nast94

Love Being Blown!!
Looking to buy a new exhaust for my truck. I now have a mandrel 3" single exhaust with a Dynomax Race Magnum (not bullet) but the quality is lacking. I would like to stick with a single exhaust coming out the side in front of the passenger rear wheel. I like the look of your turbo exhaust..

WHAT I WANT!!!

"No Convertors"

Set of Ceramic coated 1-3/4 headers with the 3" collectors (flat flange 3 bolt style)

3" to a Y-Pipe into a single muffler exiting in front of the passenger tire. Y-pipe would be nice if it was 3" inlets and 3-1/2 or 4" outlet into a big Dynomax muffler..

Price?????????

As for my mods...

Trick Flow Heads-untouched
1.7RR's
Cammotion Custom Roller Cam
Kenne Bell 2200 Blower @ 8psi
Electric Fan
LFP Rancho Bars

Last edited:
Hi Mark,

I think can make basicly what you want by using a Magna Flow dual 3" in / single 3.5 out muffler.... This would be a much cleaner and more efficient way to make the system... The cost would be $1049. to make a system like this with the 1 3/4 ceramic headers and no cats...

The one thing that concerns me about making this setup is sometimes a single exhaust system tends to drone really bad at
certain RPM's compared to a dual setup...

Give me ring if you want to discuss this further...

TTYL,
Dave
(937) 287-5085

I'll try and get a pic of my setup I have now. It's really not all that bad. It needs new flanges on the exhaust where it meets the headers. Could you sell me just those? What's the price on a set of 1-3/4 ceramic headers with 3" flat face flanges?

The 1 3/4 ceramic headers are $499. I can sell you the 3 bolt collector rings a couple of different ways...

1, Just the ring (3/8 thick) $10. each

2, the ring with a short piece of pipe welded on that will either fit I.D. or O.D. your choice... $15. each

One with the ring with a short piece of 3" pipe welded to it would work. That way I could just cut the old off and weld the new on..

Back