cruise?

johnny b

hey fellas, did some searching (between work) and did not quite find what i am looking for on this issue, but for sure learned other things in the reading, (so sorry) looking to get a 02, guy who owns said the cruise control has never worked since he purchased,and he just never addressed it bottom line, i have never been a cruise control guy,and wont hurt my feelings to not have "but" for sure i am kinda wondering if it could a potential problem/linked to other things etc...or they can be costly to fix on a average or normally it may be this or that with them etc.... or cheap to fix....any insight appreciated, i am sure it's hard to speculate, but again any insight appreciated....truck is clean as a whistle and very sound other then this issue, and i am sure all is ok with just this being the only issue, but a little paranoid here and i know u guys proably can help, i have a gen 1 now and hoping and cant wait to maybe add a gen 2 to the stable.....ps: any things to maybe look for on 02's that can be a common problem etc...please enlightnen me....i have a concern about the heads/sparkplugs from reading here....but overall, i guess i am ok if keep checked on/tight right??? thanks

Back