Cruise day - Laurel MD

Jesse...

You got any side shots of that truck???:eek: Damn that thing is low.:tu:

Glad you got your pics to post.

Later...
Bruce

Thanks Bruce, here are 2 side shots, im actually taking her to JJ tomorrow to see if I can lift it 1" in the back.(Bottoms-out too much). Just while I get a C-notch;t . Thanks again for your help.
986-1296-12964.jpg

986-1296-12963.jpg

Oh okay, just thought some of you guys wouldnt show up cause of the rain.;t

How about we figure around 7PM. But, you can come/go as you want. I'll be out there for awhile most likely.

Wayne, you can follow me down... send me an email (I'll forget).

Pretty much, 95 to 198E, to 1S.. and it's on the right, at about the 2nd light. I just checked the weather report, haven't heard anything about rain on Friday. Hopefully it'll stay that way.

Yes it is this Friday the 29th. And from what I've seen a couple of guys are going.:tu:
Later...
Black 2000

Cruise @ Laurel tonight?

Hey Guys - I plan to be at Laurel tonight around 6 PM but can only stay for a short time due to another commitment. I'm off work today and will be checking in during the day - hope to see some of you gentlemen tonight. Thought we could briefly discuss future activities. :tu:

I'm planning leaving this area at 6 to get there. Wayne, you can follow me down if you want. We can meet at the Popeyes on Crain hwy, near 97 at 6PM.

Back