Crawfish Boil GTG Sunday April 29th

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
OK here it is the long awaited GTG. We will have a Crawfish Boil on Sunday April 29th

Location as follows

Tinted Concepts Of New Orleans Inc
(504) 347-1733

2360 Barataria Blvd
Marrero, LA 70072 29.8603 -90.0996

Map of Tinted Concepts Of New Orleans Inc, 2360 Barataria Blvd, Marrero, LA 70072 on New Orleans, LA Citysearch

tintedconcepts.com

Keith is allowing us to use his shop to hold this GTG.

Ok so who is in. I need a good confirmed head count by April 23rd so I can figure out how many sacks of Crawfish we will need. We have room to park the lightning so bring em.

Right now ever where I have checked there running 1.99lb Live!!

Ok if I missed anything feel free to ask.

Bobby

:eek:ldtu:

Let Josh and Jason know about it.

I talked to both of them, Jason's transmisson is not working good and don't want to chance the drive over, plus he has some other things going on with his son (joining the military). Josh just bought a house and is not going to make it. He did say that he is going to have a house warming party in May ( I forgot the date), and wanted everyone to come over. I will find out the date from Josh and post it.

OK he is the list for sunday. Chuck and I will get all the stuff we can just add up and split it by the nember of people that attened. I can see it being more than 20 bucks a person.

As far as anyone bring anything be sure to bring your on drink's.

Blue Oval Forever
Jacho1980 +1
BryanBag +1
Charged +1
Red93#3324
lokilightning
02 tru blu
jason85
Bodeen2000
black99lightnin +2 Kids
Tigator
cobra523601
blownbayou
Lightning W/T +2
Tinted1

I have 20 on the list

Let me know if I missed anyone or if some is not going to make it.

As far as time shuck and I will get there around 9am to start setting up should get boil around 10 I would say we should have food ready for 11 no later then noon.

Guy's you can start showing up around 10am if you would like to park you truck as start BS'ing with everyone else.

Back