Couple of kills on video

Nice little 2nd gear chirp there Spence. You need to get that speedo problem fixed if you haven't already. That's a bad deal for your tranny.

Nice little 2nd gear chirp there Spence. You need to get that speedo problem fixed if you haven't already. That's a bad deal for your tranny.

I know this is old thread... But for one the Video was kinda cool and I gotta ask how is this "bad deal for the tranny"?
My black 94 bounced around sometimes.. Not that much... but a little and it ripped up to 110 until it would just nose dive.
I do lot's of highway driving and the only real mod I want to do to my current White truck is eliminate the speed limiter.

I know this is old thread... But for one the Video was kinda cool and I gotta ask how is this "bad deal for the tranny"?
My black 94 bounced around sometimes.. Not that much... but a little and it ripped up to 110 until it would just nose dive.
I do lot's of highway driving and the only real mod I want to do to my current White truck is eliminate the speed limiter.

Only way to turn off the limiter is through a chip tune. The 2nd gear chirp is from the Punisher V/B Spence installed, which is a mandatory mod to make the trans shift like its supposed to with less wear and tear. That swinging needle most likely is a bad or maladjusted VSS in the rear.

In my case the swinging or speratic needle was a bad toner ring due to broken bits of spider gears floating around in the diff housing. Check all the teeth on your toner ring and your spider gears/clutch packs for broken bits.

Back