Cops/Rodders car show for special olympics

soonerlightning

Hey everyone on June 29th there is going to be a car show and cruise at Andrews park in Norman, the entry fee is $15 and that includes a t-shrt also. I beleive this is the 3rd year and the money goes to the special olympics.. So why dont all the lightnings get together and show off. If your interested contact Josh @ joshandsmak@aol.com or let Albert (miceye@aol.com) or my self an ill let Josh know. This is Joshes idea and sounds great to me.. I dont see why we shouldnt help the special olympics out.. they need help w/money just like any other orginization.. Ill be there for sure..:tu: :tu: :db:

I am in for this but there is a lil nitch. I can only make one other Saturday event this month. I am already off to go to the LowDown Showdown at ThunderValley on June 22. SO I can either take off on June 15 for MidAmerica to go to the drag races or take off for this show. I would rather be off for this show since it is closer and I am already planning on being in Tulsa on the 16th for the car show there instead of the drag races.

Eric

Count me in

Count me in too, i have found 4 more lightnings around here so i will run it by them to see if any of them would like to go too. Wes ill be in touch with you.

Later Steven:nb:

Back