Convoy to LightningFest 2004!

tliss

Massta Tom
Hey guys,

Lightningfest is upon us once again, and it's time to start thinking about a convoy. There'll be a bunch of us heading to Topeka from DFW, and we'd like to pick up as many trucks as we can along the way. Stay tuned to this thread:

http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72863

as I'll be trying to keep up to date inof on there regarding the trip. We'll be heading up the morning of Thursday, Sept. 23. If any of you want to meet up and cruise along you are welcome!

Tom

Last edited:
I was planning on going, but cancelled my reservation and bailed on the idea last month. Too much other stuff going on in Aug/Sept for myself.

also the link listed is not working...

TX SVT LIGHTNING said:
I was planning on going, but cancelled my reservation and bailed on the idea last month. Too much other stuff going on in Aug/Sept for myself.

also the link listed is not working...

Link fixed. Too bad you can't make it, but hopefully others will!

Tom

I anybody from Austin going to this thing? I'm surprised nobody has posted up. It's well worth the trip.

Tom

I'm still here. ;w

I'm just having issues with funds, work, etc...

I have lots going on with work, trying to get back into school, and trying to keep up with my new place.

Rick's right though.......it's been kinda slow. :?

Well, from the looks of it, our convoy is going to be the biggest in the country heading into Topeka. I have been informed by Dwight Dolliver (BigD) that NLOC is working to get local media to meet us at the hotel as we arrive for the event to help promote the event. We need to try our absolute best to live up to expectations. I am figuring 50 trucks in tow will be what we hit, but I'll be ecstatic if we can get more.

I just wanted to make you aware of this news. This is a way to draw attention to ourselves and the event, and I'm more than happy to help.

Tom

Back