Convoy from West to Lightning/Harley TruckFest

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Who is going to lead the gang east this year?:?

I assume that Mike (MJ351) will lead the SoCal contingent eastward toward Topeka? Is Roy (Supercab L) coming from the SF area and will he lead the central California group eastward?

It would also be nice to have a stopover point on the way for all of those convoying to regroup......any volunteers??

Thanks,

...Dwight...

Well, My "Day 2" Rallying Point Will Be Denver. That Day Will Be Wednesday.

Of Course I Gotta Get The Trucks Done i Guess!!

For Those Interested, If You Want To Rally At My Place I have hotel Accomodations For About 15 people. i Am Planning on Leaving Tuesday And Driving As Far As Albuquerque (Bout 10 Hours) Wednesday, Head North For Denver, Or Beyond. Thursday Hit Topeka.

Mike,

Where are you located in CA? I am at Vandenberg AFB near Santa Maria.. I am interested in going but need to make sure I can get the time off first..

-Martin

Last edited:
sounds like we have a group from washington state (puget sound area) will be comming east this year. still organizing it all.

mike

mmjm536 said:
Mike,

Where are you located in CA? I am at Vandenberg AFB near Santa Maria.. I am interested in going but need to make sure I can get the time off first..

-Martin

I Am About 60 Miles West Of Parker Arizona.

I WILL OPEN MY HOME ON WED 9/22, FOR SHOWERS AND OFFER EXTRA BEDS/FLOOR FOR WED NIGHT. IF WE GET UP EARLY THURS MORNING, IT IS 530 MILES TO TOPEKA (ABOUT 8 HRS W/STOP) FROM MY HOME IN AURORA CO. RANDY 406 544-6891 cell# www.fordbigtrucks.com (I am 5 miles south of I-70 exit 285 airport rd south. There is a FLYING J TRUCK STOP at this exit)

Last edited:
HARLEY6LF250SD said:
I WILL OPEN MY HOME ON WED 9/22, FOR SHOWERS AND OFFER EXTRA BEDS/FLOOR FOR WED NIGHT. IF WE GET UP EARLY THURS MORNING, IT IS 530 MILES TO TOPEKA (ABOUT 8 HRS W/STOP) FROM MY HOME IN AURORA CO. RANDY 406 544-6891 cell# www.fordbigtrucks.com (I am 5 miles south of I-70 exit 284 airport rd. there is a FLYING J TRUCK STOP at this exit)

Cool, Sounds Like "We Got A Convoy"

Posted my plans for the long drive from the Bay Area, CA -> Topeka in the BALA section. For us, going North through Reno, Salt Lake City, Denver, would be quickest way to Topeka.

Last edited:
Back