Convoy from the Northeast

LightningWolf

NLOC Member: 1270
Hey guys,

I dont want to be the only one driving from the Northeast this year, so I want to get some people to go from the Northeast together to caravan down.

So lets see it guys, let get this together now, so we can all start the planning.

Like I said on the NELO section, I will certainly try my best if I still have my truck. -Mat-

Mat,
what do you mean, IF you still have your truck. I thought JDM got the motor all hooked up and things were good with it?

Jody

Just a reminder, you NE guys that are interested are very welcome to spend the night at the Sparkman Farm just outside of Indianapolis on your way. I'll even provide eats. ;)

That sounds good, but I will have to wait until much closer till then to make those type of plans. First I need to get the truck running.:tipsy:

Looking to see low 10's with it this year.

Jody

383svt said:
Mat,
what do you mean, IF you still have your truck. I thought JDM got the motor all hooked up and things were good with it?

Jody

Jody, JDM does have the truck running great, but they had to be paid! I had to get a loan to pay them and now it has to be paid back. With getting no refund what-so-ever from Tommy I am kinda getting in the hole $$$ wise. I am try to sell a few thing like my 96 Bronco and my quad, but I will have to see if they sell. I certainly don't want to see the Lightning go but I need to pay my bills also. It sucks and eats at me everyday that some scumbag screwed me over so bad. -Mat- ;m

Has anyone ever looked into having a trucking company bring out 4 or 5 on a car carrier, and how much it would be?
I might be interested if the price was right if some of you NE guys want to look into it?

Jody

Jody, I'm considering going. I'd be trailering my truck if I go. We'll definitely have to 'convoy' when the time comes.

Hey.. I am from jersey.. And I am all nice and tuned from JDM.. Looking for a place to go.. Let me know.. I have been looking for a lightning gthering or a club around here. But being in Jersey.. they seem hard to find..

Let me know who is around

04 Lightning.. Sonic blue.. NoT stock.. :)

This is about going to Lightning fest in Kansas City Mossouri. in September. you guys can find more local information in the DelVallo regional section or even Nelo for the NJ guy.
Lightning04-Welcome to the site.
Jody
383svt

Point Pleasant

I live in point pleasant.. Always going to englishtown, cruise nights.. and anything else.. I have a few lightning guys in my group but here in point and brick.. we are limited... So i am open for anything.. I have owned this truck for a little less then a year now.. I love everything about it.. Lets try and get something together.

Steve

Lightning /

Well, I officially signed up, I guess that means my truck WILL be ready. so I would like to meet up with you guys for the ride out.

Jody

So, Lets start planning the convoy

What day and time are you guys planning on leaving?
I think LightningWolf will meet me in CT then we will meet up with you guys in NJ for the long haul.

What stops to you guys have planned along the way?

Jody

Back