Convoy from North Midwest

FunLightningCpl

Just a goofball haven fun
BigD ..Margi and I would love to follow the leader..Are you all leaving from the Mississippi?
Cant wait till the Fest..its my birthday..i'll be turning 21 again, buy me a drink? :bd: :bd: :bd:

Hello to all from the North Midwest going to Topeka,;w

Nan and I will be traveling to Topeka for the whole week proceeding the L/H TF weekend in Topeka. Therefore I suggest that you all find a group leader to organize the trip to Kansas.:tu:

It would be nice for someone from MI/IL/IA to plan and coordinate the northern group...any volunteers.:?

See you in Topeka!:B2:

...Dwight...

We should hook the "Chicago" and "Indianapolis" convoys up outside of St Louis at around 10:00 am on Thursday morning... ;)

FMOS Racing said:
We should hook the "Chicago" and "Indianapolis" convoys up outside of St Louis at around 10:00 am on Thursday morning... ;)

And then pic me up on your way thru MO!! I was planning on going over on Thurs anyway. Cool!

Jeff which route you plan on taking, I-64 to St L. or I-70, or 70 to 64 then back to 70, wow is that confusing. I'll be coming up 64 from Southern IL to St. Louis on thurs sometime.

Anyway just curious!
Jarret Bencie
NLOC#429
Blk 93 #524

Where are we meeting in st. louis on thursday at 10am

Is there a specific reason that we are leaving so early on thursday.

If anyone is coming straight threw on I-70 in illinois, im getting on where 70 and 57 cross ( Effingham ) maybe we can have a small meet up point for everyone getting on 70 in central illinois.

Brent Emmerich

The I-70 Westbound group will be coming through that early so that we arrive in Topeka mid afternoon on Thursday. That way we can check into the hotel, head to the track, unpack, and get in some test-n-tune time at the HP "Street Legals" that evening.

Back