Convo Pros?

OUTLAW Lightning

Formerly 383svt
Anyone interested in seeing if Centerline will make Convo Pros in our size if we get a GP going? I don't know how to do this or if there even would be enough interest, but it is a thought.
I think I read that someone on the forum may know a few people at Centerline and may have some pull?

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,

Jody
383SVT

StruckBy has them on his Gen1, but last I checked, Centerline would NOT make them for our trucks. They didnt want that much weight on those racing wheels.
Just to let your mouth water, when Ed (StruckBy) gets his truck finished in a few weeks, Ill snap a few pics and get them posted. His truck looks AWESOME!:tu:

I ended up going with Bogart Aluma-lites custom made 15x12 with a 7.5 back space. I am doing a mini tub by cutting out the inner fender wells and re-fabricating them. As soon as it is done I will post pics on the Gen 1 forum.
Bogartwheels.com

Funny thing is, how many older chevrolet trucks do you see with those rims, I see them all the time at the dragstrip, convo pros and all... .

the weight issue is insane to me, same deal with weld racing, I know of far to many vehicles that are running draglites or prostarts that outweight our trucks from the factory! Rediculous, maybe there's just not enough demand which would cause a loss in profit from the manufacturing process..

shrug

Back