Converters

NOT SURE , YOU WOULD HVAE TO CALL THEM, ALL I KNOW IS IM GETTING THE SAME ONE LIGHTNING RALPH HAS, THEY ARE LOCKUP THOUGH, LATER RICH

I'd wait, Steve remember what we talked about. My Hughes is
going in next week, it's a billitt 10" lock up, ready to handle 650+hp. BLOWN< TURBO"D OR SPRAYED for UNDER $600.

Tony:cool:

well. it will help you outta the hole better, and help set your truck up for future mods if you choose to do so, later rich

we are getting single clutch, on the gen1's they said we dont a 3 clutch , if we break a clutch in the 3 clutch your screwed, and the price isn't $669, he said its $649!!! even better , great deal,2 people in so far still, thanks rich

I am interested in some type of group buy on a torque converter, as long as it isn't a Precision Ind unit. I will be taking my PI 2400 stall converter out this winter. I am not real happy with it, while it is good at the track, I am not happy with it on the street. Also the dam rattling is driving me nuts.

Yeah, Don I hear you on that rattling thing. I guess that is from the triple clutch huh.
Level ten , I believe is a PI converter. What aspects of your PI did you not like besides that damn rattling?
Later
Steve

Art Carr T/C

I have introduced a billet, 13" Art Carr for $329.00. They come with a full 2 Year Warranty with one free stall change. CNC machined/balanced. Billet STEEL. Furnaced brazed, Torrington thrust bearings, Raybestos friction material, reinforced turbine, anti-balloning plates. . Introductory price only. Will handle added power of both Gen1/Gen2. Custom built to order. turn around time has been 48/72 hrs from order to ship. Test in Gen2's have seen .3 and .4 tenths.
LFP has been taking orders and shipping since we introduced then in Ennis last weekend.

if you haven't seen this convertor, it was at the FFW in ennis very strong looking convertor. pleased with the info i got, so i ordered one from art carr. i didn't think i would do this mod yet (truck 6 months old) but it looks worth it for the money, warranty, and made in USA!.

Back