confused!?

blownnjucied94

S-Trim is on...
I Support the NLOC
i want to go, and i just registered and paid, however i'm not sure if i paid the right amount or registered for the right thing... this is what i wanted to do:

1. go down and hang out with everyone,
2. Test-n-tune (not a necessity)
3. get into the pits (both days)

i don't want to participate in the truck show (my L is no where near show quality) and i don't want to bracket race or anything.

Just pick the Pit Pass and check the 2 days...

I've now registered, but am in the same boat - not going to show it, maybe a TnT pass to see how she runs - but I want it to make it home in one piece on the new motor! :blink:

so does that mean i paid too much?

i did the:
$70 for the show
$60 for pit pass (two days)
$20 for a shirt

total of $150

can i apply some of the difference to my dues then?
How did you pay the pit pass x 2? The form only charges you $30 whether you pick one both or no days. You can ONLY Selcet race, show or pitpass not all. And when you hit "Submit" It tells you how much to pay.... And links it i think....

And the pit pass will allow you to participate in the grudge racing (It says it on the top of the pit pass section....

If you paid already, we will fix it, just come see me when you register. Please PM me and give me your correct info so i can note it..

Mike

the paypal link never loaded for me, so i didn't total it up... so i just wanted to make sure i didn't short you guys.

I didn't get the paypal screen either. I just logged onto paypal and sent to the specified address. Hope I did it right.

Back