Complete conversion engine & transmission

406nick

01 5.4L Supercharged Engine & and Transmission

I am selling my 2001 F250 4x4 5.4L engine and 4R100 transmission out of my truck. I converted the truck from a n/a to supercharged with Ford Lightning components last year and have decided now to convert it to a diesel. That being said you will basically be getting everything you need to do the same type of conversion which is everything from the heat exchanger/radiator back to the transmission. I would really like the person buying to be able to at least see and hear it before pulling it but may not be able to wait that long. If I do not get much interest I may consider selling parts separately. You will get: the heat exchanger, radiator & reservoir, shroud, i/c reservoir and pump, all the vacuum lines, pulleys belts & hoses, complete engine with i/c and supercharger, alternator, a/c pump, k&n kit w/ 40 mm maf, transmission. I believe this is everything but feel free to call and ask questions. I can also email more pictures if need be but the stuff is currently installed and a little tough to take a picture of.
I also have some other parts like the Ford ECM, SCT Tuner, gloshift gauges which include wide band air/fuel ratio, oil pressure, and boost gauge, fuel pump (in tank pump needed for supercharger) larger diameter crank pulley for more boost (6lb), all the stock engine parts and several other odds and ends parts feel free to ask me about.
As info the truck is currently at 111,000 miles with only about 3,000 miles since the supercharger was installed. The transmission has a factory tech valve body installed and shifts great. It has had three flushes in it's life that I personally have done. The engine is running 10lbs of boost, has no leaks, and has no issues to speak of. The passenger head has had steel alloy inserts installed due to the famous ford issue blowing spark plugs out.
Shipping will be determined through a freight company which we agree on.
If you have questions please feel free to message me. I am open to hearing offers.
*Edit*Would like $3000 for the engine and parts and $1000 for the transmission and torque converter.

Last edited:
Still up for sale. Will be pulling out next weekend to start my other conversion. I will entertain offers.

Back