Compatibility quesion on the panhard

I just installed my Hellwig rear swaybar on my non lightning 02' F150 regular cab styleside. WOW what a difference.

anyway... Next on my order list is JDM traction bars. So my main question is... will I have any problems fitting the panhard bar on my truck after the swaybar and traction bars?

Remember... My axle has NON stagered shock mounts. both of my shocks face the rear.

The shocks are NOT the problem in installing the bar its the exhaust you will have to move it to exit before the rear tires.The bar will hit the exhaust as it goes over the rear axle.Stan

Good!... I am running straight pipe with it dumping down before the rear axle.

So the bar won't be affected by the sway bar.

I've heard good props with the panhard... but I've never seen any pictures of it installed on a L.

Look a few posts[threads] down there is a pic of one installed with the bed off.I am pretty sure it is Spikes.Stan

Here ya go 'wacker

:tug:

85-505-5150.jpg

Thank you MR. BoB hehe.

I understand how it locks the axle in place preventing it from side to side motion.... but I still don't see how it will allow more than maybe 2 inches of movement vertically.

Also... The differential cover on the 9.75 Lightning Is different then my 8.8 differential cover. any possibility of a custom bracket on that end of things?

I appreciate your help guys.

Back