Comparison Pics

Frank5L

1.37 60' on Drag Radials
Just a few random pics I took at the shop yesterday.

24560-1384-28086.jpg

24560-1384-28087.jpg

24560-1384-28088.jpg

Thats the GT47 with a stock SRT4 turbo sitting in the inlet.

Frank, those are some awesome pics. :D I guess that means that my turbo made it out without problems. As pumped as I am for my truck, I am equally about yours. AR is going to take over

Now those are some beautiful pics. Now if I could only get the grears in my head to stop turning, becuase my wallet said so.

HOLY SNAP! That's one big turbo. I can't wait to see that one go on....

I'm also ready to get one on my truck. :devious:

Casey02L said:
Sooooo; what's going to be in the Polk Turbo kit:drool:

For people with an aftermarket converter, the turbo like mind GT42-76, for people without the converter, Im not sure. But I believe its going to be a slightly smaller turbo

I think the GT42-76 will easily be capable of making 850-900RWHP on our trucks with built motor and all the stuff necessary to go with it.

For people without a converter, GET ONE, and put the GT42-76 on it. Easy enough.

Why are you using the GT42 with the T4 flange instead of the one with a t6 flange and larger backhousing?

from the research i've done it seems the gt42 can get alot of backpressure buildup in v8's more than 300 or so cubes, and using a larger backhousing helps ease that problem.

Depends on what you are wanting to do with it. ALL OUT race, go with the T6, but for 99% of the setups, the T4 flange will be fine.

Back