3) SonicHD
4)
5)
6)
7)

Need to fill the blanks boys!

I will end the list on Jan 16 2009!

Last edited:
Mike I just need a commitment at this time, I have to get the dyno time $ figured out. If you want in, just tell me you want on the list and I will inform you as to when I will need some deposit money!:eek:ldtu:

Anyone else going to get in on this?

Yeah I will say this suprizes me a bit, I always wanted to get in on this a few years back but nobody was ever up this way. However being it is Christmas and the economy is so poor I am sure is playing a big part on it. Well I am pretty sure once the Holiday's are over people will start looking at it again. I am going to order the Big inlet system, from him tomorrow, so I will be on the the first five being built!

Ron, when you talk to him tomorrow, see if he will tune a '02 Ranger, 4.0L V6supercharged. If so, I probably would have another to get in on this.

Will do, That ranger was @ AllFord performance wasnt it? it is red and has a Lighting eaton on it? If I remember right it has a built bottom end on it now, because they blew the rods out of it!

However being it is Christmas and the economy is so poor I am sure is playing a big part on it. Well I am pretty sure once the Holiday's are over people will start looking at it again.

How true Ron. It's still just a little to soon to commit but I'm definitely interested:eek:ldtu:

Will do, That ranger was @ AllFord performance wasnt it? it is red and has a Lighting eaton on it? If I remember right it has a built bottom end on it now, because they blew the rods out of it!

No, its a black 4x4 ranger edge... not a lightning blower, I dont recall what he said it was

No, its a black 4x4 ranger edge... not a lightning blower, I dont recall what he said it was

Hm Interesting what where the odds!!! The one at all ford the guy made a adapter for a L blower, run it up to 10# and blew the rods right out the side!!!:thumbup:

Any update on this little event? Dyno location/price? Anyone else adding to the list? I hate waiting but at least there is time to save $$.

Back