Columbus OHIO Gen 2's

QUIKSVT

I have seen quite a few more Lightnings running around town here. I saw a nice red L with black racing stripes yesterday on the far west side of town. Any newbies on here?
Josh

i'm still around here...waiting for my tranny issue to be figgured out and also my built block i'm looking to get.....can't wait till i have enough money

Agent 00 L said:
I run around on the west side about every weekend, girlfriend lives off of exit 91 from 70.
Hell I live off that exit also. Hey next time you are in town we'll have to meet up. Just give me a call.
Josh
614-657-3074

I am on the East side in Pickerington...there are atleast 2 others that i know of just in my town..

Groveport area here but the truck is down for a bit untill I get the chance to drop in the new motor. But I'm not so new to the scene though. How fast you got that thing going now Josh? I know you're aching to get that ever elusive 10.x... BTW... how is it that you keep getting away with those times @ the track and they haven't booted you for no Roll bar?

Roach

Hey Roach whats up? I thought you had sold out or something? I usually try to fly under the radar to not get booted. I bought a KB, but man those turbos are looking good. My buddy Jeff has been building them with nice results.
Black- It's kinda funny, I think I have worked on atleast 2 lightnings in Picktown and Dan's at the Firehouse.
Hope to see you guys when this damn weather breaks!
Josh

QUIKSVT said:
Hey Roach whats up? I thought you had sold out or something? I usually try to fly under the radar to not get booted. I bought a KB, but man those turbos are looking good. My buddy Jeff has been building them with nice results.
Black- It's kinda funny, I think I have worked on atleast 2 lightnings in Picktown and Dan's at the Firehouse.
Hope to see you guys when this damn weather breaks!
Josh

Did you go with the 2.3 or the 2.6 just out of curiosity.

Rich

Now that the weather is starting to get better, and hopefully staying that way, where are the places to be on the weekends for some cruising and fun? I know the places in Indy but I will be in Columbus most weekends so I'm looking for the hang outs. Not so much looking to race, just hang out and take it easy.

Back