Columbus Ohio and Surrounding Area

Just a quick update!! Sponsors who will be attending the show include:

Pickups Plus Cars (Aftermarket Product Supplier for Trucks and also Mustangs)
Beckner's House of Rides (Custom Chopper Shop)
Columbus Car Audio
Gearheadz Automotive

We will be providing 15 trophies, 20 dash plaques, goodie bags, and I am giving away a free detail! Look forward to seeing some Lightnings at the show. Look for my truck and come up and introduce yourself!! Cheers

Joshua Hash

PS. This is my truck fyi!

Update!!! Wanted to let the contestants know whats up for grabs at the car show on June 12th. All registered cars will receive tickets for your chance to win the following:

Gearheads: Giving away a few Gift Certificates for a certain amount off service/labor. (Rob can fill you in on the specific details)

Columbus Car Audio: Giving away two sets of speakers. If the speakers do not match your vehicle specs they can order ones that do!

Reflective Image of Westerville: Giving away a $250.00 Detail Package.

Best Mustang in Show Winner: Will receive 2 tickets to the upcoming EMCO Gears Classic presented by KeyBank at Mid Ohio the following weekend (June 18-20).

Best In Show Winner: Will receive 2 tickets to the upcoming EMCO Gears Classic presented by KeyBank at Mid Ohio the following weekend (June 18-20).

Trophies, Dash Plaques, and also Goodie Bags will be given away as well. No charge to register your vehicle! Please tell all your friends and we hope to see everyone there!!

Back