Cold Air

jerzidude

Can someone point me in the right direction please. I want to put a cold air induction kit on my 94 L. Anyone have one for sale? If not where can I purchase a new one at a good price?

Thanks,
Jerzidude
94 Wt L

i dont have one for sale, but what i did is went on ebay and purchased a cold air kit from a speed density mustang, you can get them cheap on there, i paid like $40, they are fully polished too, takes very minor modification to make it fit, all you have to do is fab up a place for the side with the filter to bolt to, i took some plexi glass and it took about 15 min. to make it work

Hey there, I just ordered a cool air intake from pickrel performance. If you search around you can find a pic, or maybe someone can give you a link. I feel that it is the best way to go. It is well designed and looks great. Go to the vendor section and look for pickrel performance. :sfus:

hmmm, that is not the same one I ordered for pickrel. Maybe your thinking of the mustang cold air kits he used to sell( just turn them around and they work). The one I ordered uses bigger pipe and the filter is down to the side of the radiator where fresh air can come through the front of the truck. actually it would look real good on your truck in red!!

My old pulleys are going to be on such a pretty engine.

lol thanks, i know pickrel used to sell a kit like mine, maybe he changed it, i was thinking of going the route of next to the radiator but my hood has the ram air part and you can feel it sucking throught the hood even with just the cone filter so i will leave it there

Back