Cleanning out shop. Parts must go!

89BLUECOUPE

Lightning parts left over that need to go!

I have some roller stuff, the spyder, some lifters and some dogbones, only things missing I think (i'll have to double check) 4 lifters and 2 dogbones and of course the bolts, (bolts that hold the bottom of a oil pump will work) I might have a extra oil pump, I'll check, if so i will include the bolts. .

Bought this kit on here and it was short some parts, so I had to find a local guy that had what I needed. Lets say $15 shipped for all this? Or free to pick up. Let me know.

I also have of the factory pullies.

img_0638.jpg

I can get pics of all this, just let me know what you want pics of. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
sooner I will take 20 if you pick it up, or $30 to cover the shipping

FMOS I think shipping should be around $10 or so I would have to get it all boxed up and take it in for the real total

99whitebeast sorry cant go that low, i've seen 6a's for for higher than $100.. I have it at $170 because that's what I seen the prices are on ebay for,

ill come pick up the valve covers, cam ,lifters, and pushrods. im going out of town on tuesday, so whats your schedule like???

ok people this stuff needs to go, I am going to throw all the smog stuff away if no one wants it.. I will take $15 shipped on the smog stuff.

someone must need a hobbs switch, someones gotta be making a turbo kit or a supercharger kit and need a hobbs switch for the inline, $10 shipped on the hobbs switch and what fuel line stuff I have for a inline pump.

As for the roller conversion stuff, if someone is missing some stuff, I dont mind breaking this stuff up. Complete a kit or buy it and someone had to have couple laying around. If not im going to throw it all away. $15 shipped

This stuff has to go before next week. I have to get this stuff out of the way. Going to put on ebay soon, but I figured I would let the nloc people have a shot at it first.

Thanks for looking

Back