Cleaning off burnout residue question??

Pam, spray wax, petroleom jelly,Burn out gaurd etc... are all good suggestions to keep from sticking..

But in the event you forget to put something on when you go to the track I have found that Goo Gone gel is pretty effective AND safe for the paint. I have used it on numerous occassions on ALL kinds of surfaces and it works great. I usually grab some of those blue shop paper towels and the Goo Gone and have both sides clean in about 30 minutes.

Other nice thing is that its non-toxic, dries clean(no residue), and smells nice :)

EE

The best and most amazing thing I have ever seen at taking of the rubber spots from burnouts is Turtle-Wax Bug & Tar Remover. Give it a try. You will be just as amazed as I was. And it gives your finish that "Just Waxed" look when you're done.

The best and most amazing thing I have ever seen at taking of the rubber spots from burnouts is Turtle-Wax Bug & Tar Remover. Give it a try. You will be just as amazed as I was. And it gives your finish that "Just Waxed" look when you're done.

+1 +1 works great thats what I use

Back