Class split

B

Bob Hauk

Actually after thinking about it I am thinking about a 13.99 split. Reason I am trying to figure a even amount of trucks in both clases. I am open to suggestions, thats the reason I am posting on your page, This deal is for all to have fun and be a part of its planning. What kind of show up are you all anticipating and you know the performance level of your members. With your new Gen II lightings your average performance level will be better than ours. I would like a assigned rep. from your club to help the cordination of the event with me so both sides will be well represented, same with the Dodge Boys, if they plan to attend.

bob

Hi Bob,

This sounds like a good time! Nice job on taking care of the arrangements I for one appreciate your efforts!!! I know a guy in the syclone/typhoon club so could mention the idea to him to pass the word... I'm sure some of them would be willing to go... As for the Dodge guys who knows... There also seems to be several other Hot Rod pickups out there that might want to attend, Here's my guess on attendance if the word was put out to all of the various message forms... I would guess your SS club will have at least 20 and I'm pretty sure that the Lightning club could total near 20 as well, say 5 Dodges, 5 Syclones/Typhoons and 5 other various Hot Rod pickups that would be 55 total... Would that be too many? of coarse you know how that goes if 100 people say there coming 50 actually will... Say charge everyone a reasonable amount to run to help pay for the track, awards or even have prize money if the "clubs" are willing to put enough cash in to do so... I'm willing to help out Just let me know if you need anything...

As for the ET split I would go for a 13.49 or 13.99 if you want a fairly even amount of trucks in each class

Later,
Dave P
White 94
11.90 @ 113

Sounds good to me Ill be there but Id like the split to be 11.99 since thats where you have to have a cage,loop,belts etc... But Ill be there no matter what.

Aghh crap never mind I guess a 13.99 would be better since most trucks dont run in the 11s hehe.

My 2 pennies...I like the 12.99 or the 13.99 split.BTW Bob I would like to thank you also knowing that this now seems like a go I can now plan my summer racing

[This message has been edited by BigBlackL-Bolt (edited 02-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by BigBlackL-Bolt (edited 02-03-2001).]

Back