CL ad

D.Whit

Not sure if anyone saw this ad on CL or not. Says its in Emporia, but it is in auto parts in OKC. They left out an N, so if you search it, type in "93 Lighting". Looks like a lot of good parts on it, but its used up. I'd like to have the wheels and centers, but I don't have a trailer to go get it.

Since linkage is so difficult......Ford 93 Lighting

I would like the suspension from an L for my truck, but that one might be worth getting a new title for and saving if someone had some of the needed parts on hand.

Yep, but the center seat, seats, and intake are worth the asking price. Id love to have the center seat and the upper and lower intake.

That's the 1st gooseneck hitch I've ever seen in a L, wonder if it runs ? looks like something i'd drag home

Definitely rode hard and put up wet more than once.
However for the price it is worth it just for the l parts still on it. Wheels ctr caps tube bumper seats engine and intake etc.
Man Id snatch it up if i had the cash to spare atm and was willing to listen to the wifes grief for a bit. You could recoup your money in parts and salvage (scrap metal) prices easily.

sliding glass , cluster easily sold in the classifieds
no title bet you could talkem down a lil if you bought the whole thing

Looks like something I'd be silly enough to try and save! If I were closer I'd like to grab the intake and wheels off of it!

If I still had my acre and 1/2 I would go get it.. Sadly now that i'm back in town there's no place to keep it.

That's where I'm at too. I have been looking for L suspension for my driver for a long time. Every time I look at this thread I am tempted to go get it, but I don't have any place to put it.

I have 2 acres right off the highway in checotah any of you guys could keep it here , Id do that to help a lightning guy out.

Back