Christmas in Denver

QueenBee

Rocking 2 V8s
Here's just a taste of Denver for the Holidays, haven't had time to edit the images or do anything with them, so they're straight off the camera! First time using a tripod and a long exposure.

Enjoy!

Train Station

Christmas08016.jpg

Christmas08021.jpg

16th Street Mall (Downtown)

Christmas08036.jpg

Larimer Street (Downtown)

Christmas08047.jpg

Strip Club- (Downtown) I liked the lights on the building

Christmas08051.jpg

City & County Building

Christmas08080.jpg

Christmas08093.jpg

Christmas08094.jpg

Capital Building (not light up, just nice to see)

Historic Building in Downtown Littleton

Christmas08102.jpg

Christmas08085.jpg

Still need to take pictures of the houses that are all crazy lit up, and other things, but there you go for now

LOL!!! Yeah yeah I know. Well it's going in around the middle of Jan to get painted so when I get it back you can get some shots. Heck the car might be running by then too and you can get that too. :devious:

LOL!!! Yeah yeah I know. Well it's going in around the middle of Jan to get painted so when I get it back you can get some shots. Heck the car might be running by then too and you can get that too. :devious:

Yup..Slacker, I could have done BEFORE and AFTER shots, hell I guess I stillc ould if its not in a booth now..Your call. Glad to hear its getting done. What did you decide?

Car too? Whoa? Who are you? ;)

Yup..Slacker, I could have done BEFORE and AFTER shots, hell I guess I stillc ould if its not in a booth now..Your call. Glad to hear its getting done. What did you decide?

Car too? Whoa? Who are you? ;)

True you could. We might be having a little gtg Saturday. I'll let you know for sure and where if your not busy. Doing what I said before the black and silver.

Well it might be ready lol. Have to see how things go.

Back