Chip?

S

svtlightning

Hey Sal,Jeff here. Kinda new to the scene here. I keep hearing about your chips.I have a 94 lightning with k&n,march pullies,bassani headers and bassani offroad x-pipe.What kinda gains would i be looking at at the wheels.What are your prices and how long would it take. Thanks for your time and any help would be great.
Thanks Jeff,

sorry to but in but i also have the same q. and mine is a 95 with the same mods my timing is at 14 *

Hey sal,
still waiting for a reply. Trying to give you business.Thanks jeff.

Hey guys, on close to stock (i.e. no blower, nitrous, or stroker) Gen 1, there really isn't a huge gain, as the factory PCM is set up pretty good. Typically what we do for those type of trucks, is modify the lock up, adjust the timing, and do some other tweeks that give the trucks more pep and make them all around more fun, We can also firm up the shifts, and remove the speed limiter. So just because you're not getting .5 ET reduction doesn't mean the chip is not worth it
wink.gif

------------------
SAL- Power Surge Performance
www.powersurgeperformance.net
01 Lightning
99 Lightning
95 Lighnting
91 SHO Plus (can't drive Lightnings every day)
sal.gif

Hey Sal,
I was also wondering how long does it normally take to get a chip burned and shipped? Thanks Jeff,

Not too long Jeff, sometimes I get backed up, but shouldn't be more than a few days.

------------------
SAL- Power Surge Performance
www.powersurgeperformance.net
01 Lightning
99 Lightning
95 Lighnting
91 SHO Plus (can't drive Lightnings every day)
sal.gif

Back