Chevy's

• Thread starter nineteen77ChevySS
  • Start date
N

nineteen77ChevySS

I own a 1977 Chevy fullsize. (I love my Truck) No track within close, so this weekend gonna find what it runs. Should be good enough to earn some respect around here. Even though *cough* Ford guys are here. How do I post pics so I can show people my truck?
-onto the story-
I lined up against a L, at the local strip( street, but perfect for racing here) other lights go red, stall up the truck just a little, green, BAM, launch her, spinning of course, but with trucks like mine and the L, you know why, we both made the next light so we both got up to about 1/4 mile, and I was ahead about 3.5 truck lengths. He was stock 'cept exhaust, so Im hoping to run low 12's this weekend.
What do you all think?

------------------
Why doesnt anyone mention full size Chevy's?

yo 77ss...if ya read on side while postin there is text sayin html is off and ubb code is on
smile.gif
,,,,click that and yu can learn..No body mentions chevy in here cause there few if any on this list...Welcome to warzone....here kills such as yurs and other topics will be shared...go for it..
biggrin.gif
...REMEMBER GOOD GUYS HERE
wink.gif
...Ahhhh chevy is in da house guys.....
tongue.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-07-2001).]

If it was a gen 1 you'll probably run mid to low 13's, but if its a gen 2 you could see the mid to low 12's probably!! Welcome tho the board..........Just don't get to out of hand
wink.gif

------------------
Shane L.
93 black- 13.14 @ 104 (mine)
99 red- 13.04 @ 107 (my inheritance) HEHE

Was a Gen 2

------------------
Why doesnt anyone mention full size Chevy's?

Back