Check in...

Red Mustang Gt

13.2@105 mph Stock!!!
How many of LOOM members are still here sporting a Lightning? Just checking to see if we can organize a get together in the spring...I've got a location at Philadelphia Road @ Forge Road at a business called Pasta Blitz.

Red Mustang Gt

13.2@105 mph Stock!!!
Hey Ray,

I sent you a message...

Check out the SSOTN nats, should be a good time this year. There is usually several Lightnings there (DelVallo members) that race. I'm not sure if I'm gonna be racing.

miguel1

Cruize
No one???

I'm still going to organize a small gathering...I'll post it when I get the information...

i would love to attend a lightning get together. never been to one. theres going to be the 2011 university of md spring meet for charity Sunday, May 1 · 12:00pm - 5:00pm.

Red Mustang Gt

13.2@105 mph Stock!!!
Hey guys...

It's been a while for me...over the summer, my Lightning found a new home. As my kids grew older, they got bigger. Car shows and gatherings became few and so a new chapter began. I purchased a 2011 FX4 twin turbo V6 crew cab F150. Although it looks big and slow...it'll do mid 14's :thumbup:

IMG_3119.jpg

miguel1

Cruize
Hey guys...

It's been a while for me...over the summer, my Lightning found a new home. As my kids grew older, they got bigger. Car shows and gatherings became few and so a new chapter began. I purchased a 2011 FX4 twin turbo V6 crew cab F150. Although it looks big and slow...it'll do mid 14's :thumbup:

IMG_3119.jpg

that color is nice. congrats on the purchase.