Check Engine Light Revisited

FMOS Racing

PSI=:-D
I Support the NLOC
So, what did this problem turn out to be?

Mine does it with the TwEECer, but not with the EEC-Tuner and not without anything in the computer at all.

CEL comes on, stays on, period.

Thanks!

So far the TwEECer is annoying the hell out of me. EEC-Tuner works great, it even runs fine with no tune at all except for some serious rich issues at startup. With the TwEECer in and the exact same tune as I ran in the EEC-Tuner, the truck will barely accelerate and pops like crazy.

I'm inclined to believe that the two may be related.

Have you tried a different Tweecer? I have not heard of this problem before, except for you. It would make me think the Tweecer is messed up, or that the file is getting corrupted when loading it into the Tweecer. Sorry I am not any help on this, but I thought I would give you a response since you posted this a few days ago and did not get a response.

Steve, I got a bounce from that email address, so I tried it with "ss" instead of "sss" - let me know if you got it. Thanks!!

Jeff, What was out of wack, Because I have had the check engine light as well ever sense I switched to the Tweecer?

Justin

so the displacement was off Steve, and that made the check engine light come on?

Justin

It also had a max MAF voltage of 0.0000000000000000.

Now if I can figure out why the stupid computer wants to trim it so lean at idle when not in CL, I'll be set.

Back