Cheaper Room Rates at the Holiday Inn!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
Hello to all,;w

Some of the Talon folks reserved rooms at the Holidy Inn for $59 instead of the $70 we have for our event rate.....so today Nan made come calls and here is what she found out:

Nan checked today and here is the "poop" on the room rates. The Holiday Inn added the rooms to their internet reservations at $59/night during the event. The rates we have for the event is $70/night. If you book on line at the $59 rate, your CC is charged when you book and there is a cancellation fee. If you book at the event rate, your CC is not charged until you check out and there is no fee for cancelling your reservation.....so go for it....it's your call!

...Dwight...

FMOS Racing said:
Why do they do stuff like that?!?

Oh well, BONUS! :)

They probably got word of all the hell raising and partying T. Liss and company plan....LOL. They must think that giving a discount rate to folks will make up for no sleep.

I plan to call the cops on them if they keep me awake all night long.:eek:

Rocks;w

03LightningRock said:
They probably got word of all the hell raising and partying T. Liss and company plan....LOL. They must think that giving a discount rate to folks will make up for no sleep.

I plan to call the cops on them if they keep me awake all night long.:eek:

Rocks;w

I swear we will not trash this hotel any more than we trashed the last one ;k. We were RELATIVELY quiet last year...just ask Derrick!

You are a funny guy, Rocks! You are going to be partying in our room just like we are...:bd:

Tom

I think cancel my reservation and free up a room. I'll stay at the track in my motor home. I'm trailering the L down behind it, so If its true we can stay at the track thats what I'm going to do.

Back