cecil wends?

blowntruck

Anybody going to Cecil this wendsday night? Just thought I would ask since I was planning to go saturday but, it might be to hot to get some good times.

If you go JJ, ill meet you at your house:tu: I've been to Cecil before, just to watch though so I really don't know what to do there to register/inspection etc..

If the weather is like today's is, that will be great! I'm leaving from work though. Wouldn't make sense to head down there, then back up north. I should be there by 6:00, but you know the traffic situation

fordmech00 said:
HEY I HAVE OFF WORK WENSDAY!!!!!!:D

Let me know what time u all are headin up, and i'll ride up with y'all.

I see you're in Catonsville. How far are you from Woodlawn?? I'm leaving here at 5:00, but if you're off, you can get a jump on traffic and head up around 4:30. That's just an opinion though. I'va always gone on a Friday afternoon, so maybe traffic will be lighter on a Wednesday.

You know that's the thanks we get...

cobrayankee said:
I was planning on going this Wednesday. :tu:

And Bruce, here's a link to a forum that has the Cecil info. http://www.nloc.net/vbforum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11761

Oh wait! :eek: looks like YOU'RE the moderator of that very same forum! ;t ;)

Us poor moderators stay up till the wee hours of the night(12:00a.m.;) ) to try and get a pic posted for a fellow member. And look I ask one simple question and WHAMMO ! Right between the eyes.;c ;t :hh: Oh well.... It's a thankless job.
j/k
How long do you all think you'll be up there??

cobrayankee said:

I see you're in Catonsville. How far are you from Woodlawn?? I'm leaving here at 5:00, but if you're off, you can get a jump on traffic and head up around 4:30. That's just an opinion though. I'va always gone on a Friday afternoon, so maybe traffic will be lighter on a Wednesday.

I'm just behind Catonsville Comm. College. If u want to head up there together give me a call 410 788 3992

JJ, could'nt get through to your phone. I can meet you at your at 3pm since I aso want to let my L cool off and avoid traffic. :tu:

fordmech00 said:

I'm just behind Catonsville Comm. College. If u want to head up there together give me a call 410 788 3992

I read a little further and see that you are heading to JJ's first, so I won't bother calling you to meet up prior, since I'm heading out from up here instead. So I'll just see you and everyone else up there instead. Two of us are leaving from here at 4:30 if we can get the boss to cover for 30 minutes. I say two of us, but he's driving a Camaro up.

Hey BRUCE, you know your job as King Moderator is well appreciated!! But so is an occasional sarcastic remark from one of us peasant posters! :tug:
And you asked how long we'll be up there. I personally want to get 3 runs in and try to head out by 9:00. I've never seen a Wednesday night up there though, so I don't know how packed it is.

Damn...

I wont be able to make it tonight.:mad:
And I know there are going to be some Best Times tonight, also.:tu: So post when you all get back home.

Later...
Bruce

Re: Damn...

Black 2000 said:
I wont be able to make it tonight.:mad:

Later...
Bruce

Can't make it?? Damn. Well, looks like you won't be needing your truck. I'll be swinging by shortly to pick it up. Just cuz you can't make it, I don't see any reason why your truck can't experience Cecil. See ya in an hour! ;w :tug:

By the way, there's a gambler's race going on also tonight. Is that going to cut time out of test and tune or do they call you out separately throughout the night??

That...

Works for me... You know where I live...;t

I'll see ya in 2 hours, BTW you'll have to wash the truck first. Thanks...

Bruce:nb:

Back