Carlisle PA event

Litng1

Harrison Motorsports
I Support the NLOC
Anybody going to this June 3-4 2016,Carlisle Pennsylvania ford meet?

Jason Smith goes for sure. I'll be 30 miles south at the Street Rod National plus Muscle Cars in York PA that weekend.

I live 40 minutes from there. While I do like going to that show to walk around the entry fee to be parked on the show field is obscenely high for someone going alone for one day. As a former vendor at one of their shows I've become rather weary of Carlisle Productions and their extortion fees for the privilege of using their facility.

Haven't been there for a few years, but thinking about going this year and bring my L for the first time.

2016 First Generation Lightning's Ford Carlisle

Calling all 1993 - 1995 Ford F150 SVT Lightning owners. Join us at the Ford Carlisle Nationals June 3-5 2016. Let us know if you will be attending. This is one of the largest gathering of Ford vehicles in the country so lets make this the largest First Generation Ford Lightning meet ever. Please share/invite. Additional details are coming.

**Attention: We are very pleased to announce that Ford First Generation F-150 Lightning SVT club has been welcomed as a Ford National Club at Carlisle Events! What does this mean? Well as of today anyone who registers their First Generation Lightning for participation in the Ford Nationals in Carlisle, PA. will be able to park with other Gen 1 Lightnings at the club tent which if we have 25 trucks registered under the CLUB NAME we get the use of the tent for FREE! So, if you have already or about to register please call Carlisle Events and let them know you are participating with the First Generation F-150 Lightning Club. We have a cut off date to do this and that date is April 25th. Please Call Carlisle Events at 717-243-7855 and let them know your registering with Ford First Generation F-150 Lightning SVT club. Thank You.
http://www.carlisleevents.com/clubs-at-carlisle/default.aspx

If you are registering your First Generation Lightning for this event, when you call Carlisle Events tell them you are registering for Class #404.

Last edited:
F Carlisle!!!
I just called them actually.....I can't walk long distances so I called them to ask if I can bring my golf cart. Long story short they basically told me no...walking only... FU¢K them!!

F Carlisle!!!
I just called them actually.....I can't walk long distances so I called them to ask if I can bring my golf cart. Long story short they basically told me no...walking only... FU¢K them!!

Brett that sucks. I was hoping you were going to Carlisle. That place is so huge that walking around all day makes everyone tired. Do they rent scooters or anything? I'll have some extra chairs in the building by my truck if anyone wants to hang out and shoot the ****t.

F Carlisle!!!

Brett are you "legally" or whatever is proper considered handicapped with your leg?

Yeah, I don't know what it's called either but I've got the car plaque and HC card (along with the scars ) I just typically don't use it because I'm stubborn unless I really need it.

Brett that sucks. I was hoping you were going to Carlisle. That place is so huge that walking around all day makes everyone tired. Do they rent scooters or anything? I'll have some extra chairs in the building by my truck if anyone wants to hang out and shoot the ****t.

They do have scooters,but there the one you see in Target. They don't go over stones and barley go in the grass. And they don't reserve em....basically useless.

Who is handling the gen 1 group deal with Carlisle? We need that person to get in touch with their contact and tell them they are discriminating against one of our handicap members. And all pull out if they won't comply.

Who is handling the gen 1 group deal with Carlisle? We need that person to get in touch with their contact and tell them they are discriminating against one of our handicap members. And all pull out if they won't comply.

I'm not trying to cause problems.... but it seems ridiculous to me that I need 1 Million dollars of insurance coverage to take a golf cart there. When I can take it to the track around a LOT more expensive cars with no problems....Plus no insurance will cover it unless you add Carlisle to the plan...id need all there info to add them to my policy....not to mention what the rate will be.

Greg Anderson

Back