CAR SHOW!!

J

JC Lightning

There is a car show at the pepboys behind hooters tomorrow. It starts at 10:00 and ends around three if anyone is interested. If you decide to enter your vehicle, registration starts at 8:00 and plaques are given to the top twenty five. It benefits the Toys For Tots charity. Im gonna enter my mustang and see what happens. So if anyone feels like going I will be there. And its at the Pepboys in Gretna.
Later,
James
-------------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Hey JC,
What city are you talking about?
Alvin/Lafayette

------------------
99.5 Ford Lightning - Full Bassani exhaust, Swanson Performance Chip,Pro-m,undersized pulley,3.73 gears,Cal-trac bars,single bladed trottle body,J/L ram air kit,Transgo shift kit,cobra type hood, snug top cover,2" drop in back, clear lens, yellow stripes down red truck.

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294235379

Gretna. Its on the westbank.
james
--------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

James,
I would be there if my 93 Mustang's charging system wasn't taking a dump on me. Tomorrow will be spent finding the gremlins
frown.gif

Sunday I'll be making a couple passes in it at the track and hoping to get some 110 MPH

------------------
smokin.gif

stangs.jpg

[This message has been edited by Trace (edited 12-09-2000).]

James

Oh well would love to go but i have to work if i get off early enough i will pass by and see if it is still going on talk to you later

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
Ford Performance Association Member
0500_3_t.jpg

Its great to hear from you guys. Trace, I sent you e-mail the other day. I dont think you got it. It was about if you were still able to get another lightning sticker for the tailgate. If so, how much? Thanks.
Bobby, Im gonna stay till probally three or later depending on how hungry i am afterwards. Besides, im not leaving till I win something."LOL" If you meet up with me afterwards, we can stay later and have a beer or two or three etc. and some wings. Oh, if you want to,I was told if you bring a toy for a child, you get a free 20percent discount card for Hooters. I need a bunch of those.
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

Back