Cant delete pics to get below max storage.

pickup man

I dont see any way to delete pics in the manage attachments category. It wont let me post any more pics because im at max limit.

Ok Ok I get it . Im a basket case. I already deleted a bunch of pics in that menu but when I go to post a pic they are all still there in the attachments menu . Is it 25 for a year or 3 months? Is pay pal the only way?

Ok Ok I get it . Im a basket case. I already deleted a bunch of pics in that menu but when I go to post a pic they are all still there in the attachments menu . Is it 25 for a year or 3 months? Is pay pal the only way?

If you delete them from the link I posted above they should go away
Check the box on the right for the attachments you want to remove and then click delete at the bottom

The member ship is per year
Its not required BUT supporting members do have more quota for attachments - much higher quota
over 10x as high
And I just adjusted the quota for the other groups. Now that the server has new hard drives we can ease the limits a little

You guys have no clue what it takes. Doug has spent hours and hours just helping me get all the DelValLO stuff switched back. He has done more for us then I could have ever hoped!!

Back