Canada-Michigan-Indiana-Illinois-Missouri

Canadian_Bacon

Armchair Athlete
I know I just started posting here but is anyone going through or coming from any of these states?

I plan on leaving early morning Thursday, August 26, 2010 and arriving at the Hotel Late Thursday night/Friday morning, at around 10:00pm-12:00am.

I don't know the route there at all so I'm going by google maps right now. Option A takes me close to Lake Michigan and around to St. Louis I-94 to I-55 to I-70. Option B takes me through Ohio and by Indianapolis I-94 to I-75 to Highway 30 to I-69 to I-70.

Option A:
Milton, ON to 1500 NE Coronado Dr, Blue Springs, MO 64014, USA - Google Maps

Option B:
Milton, ON to 1500 NE Coronado Dr, Blue Springs, MO 64014, USA - Google Maps

If I can meet up with anyone or if anyone else is coming along these routes please let me know :D

Ryan

I think you guys are going to be there way earlier than me. But when the date get's closer I will see about getting someone's phone number or something to see where you guys are and how far out I am. Cause it's going to be really late when I get down to Missouri.

Option A is your best route. I am origionally from K.C. and live in Waterdown. We have made the trip a few times. Quite borning but the quickest.

You have your options A & B reversed in comparison to the Google map links;o
Not sure what is going on construction wise around Indy, but here is a link to traffic near the bottom of Lake Michigan.... Gary-Chicago-Milwaukee Corridor
There pretty much always is some sort of construction or wreck in that area:(
Last time I crossed from Canada into Detroit it took me about an hour at the border. That was back in 2003, not sure if it's better or worse now.

Back