Can we stay at the track again??

Big D and/or Nan,

Was wondering if we are allowed again this year to stay at the track? Didn't know if we are allowed at this track. I want to bring the big 'ol motorhome up again this year. I'll be good, I promise.:nb: And if you rememeber the last 2 years I have been up with the motorhome, I have kept the trash, etc. picked up in my area. Plus I have been a good look-out about making sure everyones' trucks, equipment, etc. keep from being vandalized, stolen, etc.

Let me know,
Justin Blackwell

Justin, you just like that so you dont have to worry about having a DD. :D Dont blame ya! :tu:

Frank5L said:
Justin, you just like that so you dont have to worry about having a DD. :D Dont blame ya! :tu:

LOL...Yep. You know me pretty good.:buddies: <----me

But I might actually race this year cause I have showed the past 2 years, so I probably won't be drinking.......very much. I will still show also.

Hi JD,

We are confirming, but I assume that you can stay at the track. Also bring your guns to protect our stuff...I will supply the ammo!:tu:

BigD said:
Hi JD,

We are confirming, but I assume that you can stay at the track. Also bring your guns to protrect our stuf...I will supply the ammo!:tu:

Uh oh. Bring guns? D, you must not know me very well.LOL You would trip out if you knew how many and what kind of guns I have been toting with me in the motorhome the past 2 L Fests.
Us Texas boys don't bring any knives to gun fights now.:comfort:
Not like I would want to be in one, but I am always prepared.

But I am glad I get to stay at the track again.

I dont think its a Texas thing Justin. I think its once you get south of that "BORDER" ;)

J.D. Blackwell said:
Plus I have been a good look-out about making sure everyones' trucks, equipment, etc. keep from being vandalized, stolen, etc.

I believe he meant to say, “I’ve been really good about casing everyone’s stuff at night trying to decide what’s worth taking. I’ve got two years of research now, so it’s time to make my move….”

Re: Re: Can we stay at the track again??

FMOS Racing said:
I believe he meant to say, “I’ve been really good about casing everyone’s stuff at night trying to decide what’s worth taking. I’ve got two years of research now, so it’s time to make my move….”

LOL, yeah this year I am making my move on swapping my motor with a T98 turbo'd 598ci setting in a Red Gen1 overnight. I have been practicing and have the swap cut down to 7 hours.:devious:

WOOOHOOOOOO Ill bring the cooks and cleaners again this year Blackwell:tug: Tell PM to get fired up, we gottanother rig to haul:B2:

Back