Calling "Hotdog!"

J

Jeff S

Alvin, State Capital Dragway in Erwinville opens this weekend. Friday night is a "normal" Friday night - Gates open at 5, time trials until 7:30, eliminations until whenever...

Sunday is a all-day Test-n-tune day. Gates open at 9:00 (I THINK - I'll let you know for certain).

I will be there for both sessions. If you've got the time to kill, bring that bad boy over!

Later!
Jeff S.

Hey Jeff,
I will go when ever you want. Just let me know. But remember I am a brand new baby at this. Let me know and Me and the Hotdog will come. I posted at another listing about the pulley sizes.
We spent 6 hrs. doing that change over at Thunder Racing "a chev. rod shop". Man those guys gave me hell about my "Damn Ford", but they never stopped helping me. Jeff is a real nice guy and no one does neater and better work.
Let me know what suits you, but I would still like to go to have my truck Dyno'ed Sat. at Thunder Racing.
Alvin & and his Danm Red "Hotdog"

Geezie, guy, would you give me a call when you're in town?? I work about 3 miles from Thunder and would be glad to pop over there.

I'll be at the track this evening about 4:30 (gates open at 5:00). If you'd rather wait and race Sunday, then that's good for me too. I'll be there about 8:30 (gates open at 9:00). If you get there later, you'll find me either in the tech lanes or probably pitted right across from the staging lanes. What you may want to do is come out and watch tonight and then plan on racing Sunday. That will give me the chance to show you around without the pressure of racing too.

Thunder definitely does good work. They built the exhaust that I currently run and I have a very high degree of confidence in their abilities. I hang out with Geoff, Brandon, and Paul on a pretty regular (like every weekend) basis.

Later!
Jeff S.

Hey Jeff,
I lost your Phone number so please send it to me at TGolden382@aol.com. I will go to the track Sunday morning as I have to go out with "friends for supper tonight". It's hard to be grown up somedays.
I will be in town tomorrow morning around 11:00 to dyno at Thunder Racing.
If I don't see you then, I will see you
sunday.
Thanks,
Alvin

I'll see you tomorrow (Sunday) morning. Sorry I didn't make it over to Thunder this morning. I was doing a head-ectomy on my truck after some disturbing noises at the track last night. The results of the biopsy were not good... but, it'll be back better than ever!

Later!
Jeff S.

Hey Jeff,
I am sorry to hear you are leaving town! Did you get your black lover rolling again? Are you going to the track Sunday? If so I will come up and see you. The guys at the Jennings track told me that one could not get many runs in at that track. The track in Jennings is old but run like a family business. Maybe a better track will see me touch 12.s.
Hope to see you before you ship out.
Alvin

I'm trying to get the Newsletter done this weekend, so there isn't any way I can make the track. :-/ I'll be back, though. It isn't a permanent reassignment. Yet.

Later!
Jeff S.

Back