California / Southwest convoy...

MJ351

L Fest 5 Cost $ 62,189.02
Well folks,

Not that I have high hopes that anyone will come from my area (since after 6 l fests I dont have too much faith) but I digress....

I will be headed out most likely the 23rd, so if anyone is interested let me know...

I'm in socal (corona), and I'm gunna try to make this. I won't know for sure though until we get closer to august, a lot can happen in 7 months.

Hey guys,

There are 2 guaranteed groups going from So Cal / Vegas. Dale Reibel and myself. Either I will meet up with him in Vegas then we will head to KC via Denver or we will look at a southern route. Either way, we are going and would gladly welcome anyone who will join us.

Mike I know we'll be pulling my truck out there. The only Colorado rep left. Lol. We won't be leaving till Thursday though so you'll probably already be through Denver.

Mike
I'll get with Bryce and see if we can leave that early. If so count us into the MJ Convoy.
Got a New toy to haul the red Brick. And it has 30 ft of new awnings to keep us cool in the hot sun or dry in the rain
Mike

Mike
I'll get with Bryce and see if we can leave that early. If so count us into the MJ Convoy.
Got a New toy to haul the red Brick. And it has 30 ft of new awnings to keep us cool in the hot sun or dry in the rain
Mike

Nice Mike ! See you guys there ! We're on the I-80 route just above ya on I-70 if that's the route yer takin'...

Scott

Back