CA, WhiteLightninSVTGirl, ChristyAnn WFC4

P

PrimerIsFiner

No matter what you know her as, she's my baby girl. Anyone that knows the lovely ChristyAnn knows that though she's about knee high to a jackrabbit, she can get a little too big for her britches sometimes, and that's why I'm posting, please give me ammo! Anyone who can come up with pictures of her making a spectacle of herself (riding a mop or otherwise) may be rewarded generously. Money, Candy, Duct-tape, or just a high five, you name it, and it's yours.
smile.gif
Thanks for taking care of her this past weekend, she had a blast!

hhhmmmmmm, someone did take pictures of the now infamous "pony ride", maybe they would be willing to post them. Of course, I would never do anything like that to our sweet Christy Ann.

John

Let me say now that I will offer prosecutorial immunity to anyone who cooperates!

John,
I know you wouldn't, but I know a certain Mountaineer renting traitor who would LOL Chuck I owe you one...did you REALLY think I don't have his email password?
smile.gif

CA

All-right!! I'm going to get some popcorn and some candy because this could get pretty good...

What kind of dirt do you want, I think I might be able to get a hold of some pony ride pictures.

Or how about her getting beat by Shawn...ROTFLMAO !!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Your right, she seems to be to big for her britches some times!
wink.gif

------------------
Shane L.

lilzuessig03.jpg

best ET yet: 13.24 @ 103.46

Shut up Shane,
The only time Shawn beat me was when he wasn't lined up right next to me. When he and I ran em he was checkin out the taillights
smile.gif
I had a weird dream about you, I drove the Lightning over a bridge and was wondering why you weren't helping me. It was weird.
CA

mexicancowgirl.jpg

Don't worry, she could torture me, withhold sexual favors, and be mad at me... I wont tell her I got the pictures from you, Chuck.... Oops!
wink.gif

CA-
So your dreaming about me know, huh?!?!?!

You couldn't handle my stallion...I'm no pony you know!!!!!!

When you drove off of the bridge you shouldn't have followed Shawn, because you know he would have to have gone over the edge first.

------------------
Shane L.

lilzuessig03.jpg

Now Now, don't rag her too much, boys, I don't want to be told I can go out and play with you anymore...
wink.gif

PrimerIsFiner-

I'm surprised you let her drive your truck all the way from CO!! You must be a trusting individual!

Shane what's your obsession with Shawn??? hehe and what do you mean drive HIS truck...He's a chevy guy, that truck is MINE...you weasel.
CA

OHHHHHH....RIIIIIIIGGGGHHHTTT!!!! j/k I just think its funny you were talkin' all that smack and then can't run the ET!
biggrin.gif
Oh, come on I have to give you a bad time about something. You had everyone going Thursday night in the motel room when we were all partying!

I have to admit you were clownin' on him pretty hard, it was quite hillarious!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Shane L.

lilzuessig03.jpg

For not running the ET I didn't see anybody argue when I beat him though...Racing isn't just about your ride, if it were that easy everybody would do it...Shawn knows I don't have anything but love for him. Same goes for you Shane.
CA

[This message has been edited by WhiteLightningSVTGirl (edited 05-24-2001).]

How did I get in this? I have not said one word about Joe's but it was very funny!
biggrin.gif
Also she did cut a light on me and beat me (even though I had a faster time) that one time but she never could run anything faster then a 13.70......

------------------
Shawn
NLOC #387
Team Powerdyne
13.38 @ 102.85 2.05 60ft.
346rwhp - 425rwtq
White 94 #2703
ff5658b4.jpg.thumb.jpg

YES UH HUH I did SO. I ran a 13.50 something I believe when I cut that .395 light. >
frown.gif

CA

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by lil'Zeus:
PrimerIsFiner-

I'm surprised you let her drive your truck all the way from CO!! You must be a trusting individual!
</font>

LMAO
biggrin.gif
Now I'm gonna get it... that was even funnier then Pete, huh, sweetness...
Though I gotta say the 50/50 share everything idea went right out the window there, didn't it, darlin. "It's MY Truck! MINE MINE MINE!" lol That's ok, you know I don't claim it
wink.gif

HI CA,
When you cut that .385 light you where only .02 off your dial in as I remember it. And at somewhere around 95 mph (Brakes!)
Good Job!
Jim

Hey I'm not responsible for those pics. Someone must've broke into my computer and e-mailed them using my name. Yeah.... thats it...... Just dont hurt me next year, ok? ;-) Oh and the Mountaineer wasnt rented, lets just call it "anti-jail" insurance. LOL!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
MiLOC#10
00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Back