Byron may 10th

No one? .... gonna be another year everyone of excuses n no get togethers I see.

Is it a test and tune day? If everything goes well with my trans and I get my c notch in ill be there in the multi colored lightning lol

Not sure what other clubs will be there but my work does an outing bout 3 or 4 times a tear . We get our own lanes so no waiting usually.... if u go when you pay say Ur racing with Waste Management... more cars we get more lanes we get

No one? .... gonna be another year everyone of excuses n no get togethers I see.

I took vacation days the last two of the year last year. Everyone backed out and or didn't reply. F em. This club is dead. Yeah I'm bitter..:angry:

Me, ray and chris were at the last one and I know Chris was at the one before it cuz he bought rims n tires off my bro

- - - Updated - - -

I should be there by 9ish... we usually try to get the west end by the trees

I might take a drive/ride out to watch.
Between projects and two mothers day celebrations, I won't have time to get my **** together to race.
I don't think anyone looks in here anymore since it's been so dead. Might have to send some texts etc.

I'm gonna be there for sure, hopefully you guys don't mind if a buddy with a 93 240sx comes along, he's trailoring it out there to keep miles off it :yawn: feel free to give him some ****, it's obnoxious loud and slow as hell LOL

Back