BYE BYE Whipple......Hello ??????

white01

Turbo Power
If my deal works out, I will be trading my whipple for a complete PTK turbo kit. The guy I'm getting it from dynoed 776/800+ with the kit on his built motor. I didn't even get to install the whipple, I wanted the turbo from the start. Hopefully my deal goes through. If it does, I will have all sorts of parts for sale.

Rich:db:

marioec said:
Dibs on headers and mid if you have them to sale.

You got it bud, They are Dynatech Long tube headers with the high flow mids. IF my deal goes through I will be looking for $550 plus shipping.

Rich

You Got a Deal...... Let me know as i need them soon. Pm me what else you are going to have for sale.

Mario

Hopefully the guy who put it on sends you all of the little crap that he needed to finish the install.

I did a PTK install this winter, two weeks of hard wrenching and many many trips to Home Depot, and Autozone. The directions are crap.

Shoot me pm if you need some hints.

Agent 00 L said:
Hopefully the guy who put it on sends you all of the little crap that he needed to finish the install.

I did a PTK install this winter, two weeks of hard wrenching and many many trips to Home Depot, and Autozone. The directions are crap.

Shoot me pm if you need some hints.

Will do, Oh I'm getting it from Build to Driven. He seems to be a stand up guy and thanks for the response.

Rich

I can't wait.....till Sunday. I'm meeting Driven to work our deal. Then I will be wrenching on the truck for what will be forever.

Rich

Back