Buying a Cobra R,00,Lightning has 2 GO

R

Randy Fontenot

Hey Guys out there have I got a Deal for you .2000 Red Lightning For-Sale,got to make Room for a 2000 Cobra R,so let talk if interested in a Great Truck.
337-988-0799]
Randy Fontenot

Randy, was your Red L at a body shop on the corner of Willow and University in Laf Today?
I saw a red one, stock wheels, kinda looked like it just got painted tho. How much are ya looking to get for it?

------------------
00' Black Lightning#4894 13.28@103 Swanson Chip, MAF, JL Ram Air to be installed.. 79' Stang 351w 10.54@131

Yes i was there late today around 4:30 pm,to see about a car i bought for my son.A 1988cavilier that i,am having painted,not my Lightnong.No way i would let those Guys touch it.I,ts never seen a Paint shop nor a Scratch on her.I suppose to pick up a 2000 Cobra R sometimes this week if i have time.With that project & having to go to the VA,in Alex.,my time is limited.oh my price is 28,500.00,neg,but not much.She Paid for so i can wait for my price.
Randy

Hey your truck is pretty clean, I was getting on the interstate on University when it caught my eye. I didnt think those guys could have turned out a paint job that good tho. I was just curious about how much you wanted for your L, There is a Black 99 in BR for sale with 75 miles on it, I think they wanted 27 or 28k for it, but it seems like the resale on them is pretty good. I bought mine new in BR in Dec, with 60 miles on her, i gave them 26,500, so I guess i got a pretty good deal. Later
Shane

------------------
00' Black #4894 13.28@103 Swanson Chip, MAF, JL Ram Air to be installed.. 79' Stang 351w 10.54@131

Hey Randy,
Call when you get your R. Are you up to running it against the ole hotdog? Man, would I like the bragging rights to taking the big "R". Not that I could, but I will race anything.

I know Randy, and he take very, very good care of his truck and it is stocked and unraced. It is a good truck.
Alvin

------------------
99.5 Ford Lightning - Full Bassani exhaust, JDM Chip,90mm Ford MAS,undersized pulley,3.73 gears,Cal-trac bars,single bladed trottle body,Alu. driveshaft,Transgo shift kit,cobra type hood, snug top cover,2" drop in back, clear lens, yellow stripes down red truck. 12.9/ 105

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294235379

Randy when ya get the Cobra R, would ya mind if I Could take a look at her? That is the Baddest ass car, I have been drooling over them since they came out.I will be working in Scott for a while, not far from where I saw you the other day. I had a 95 Stang that I made into a Cobra R lookalike, I loved the Look of it, subtle, but refined. If you and Alvin Race, I got $50 on ya. lol
Ive seen the Ole Hot dog in action, I could take him with my moped. Jus kiddin Alvin.
Talk to yall later
Shane

------------------
00' Black #4894 13.28@103 Swanson Chip, MAF, JL Ram Air to be installed.. 79' Stang 351w 10.54@131

Hey Shane,
Give me a page and I'll take you to lunch one day while you are up here. Maybe Randy can make it also. My pager is 267-0028.

Remember, that "R" is like that Z06, you have to hook up at the red light to win. The last time I was at the track there was a really nice guy in a new Z06 and he could not get under 13.3 because of wheel spin. He was really upset about it and I kept telling him to look at his mph and be proud of that. I told him to keep coming to the track and he would get better at launching.

Give me a page and we'll go eat.
Alvin

Back