Buick V.Ford

JohnOK

Fri-Sat October 10-11 2014 Buick V Ford

.................If its not rained out........

Thats right boys and girls get ready for this.

we will go out the friday before hand and watch/race.

and for those that are brave enough we (primitive)camp out, unless someone bought a R.V. we dont know about.

we will cook out Fri night and sat morning have sandwiches for lunch on sat byob or dink of choice.

If you have never been woke up at 7:00am by a car doing a wheelie you havent lived..

This is truly a super fun event totally grass roots stuff lots of fun and BS'ing the night away dress warm and if camping be prepared!

It looks like were going to call our showing do to rain.. not sure what the track is going to do but Im not risking my truck to drive down there for the 3 passes I would make..

with that said we are going to have a gtg at Arcadia lake same plan as before but no track and you can come and go if you want.

going to have to pass this weekend brother. I dont know why the hell lightning grodder will not let me post anything on that site.....still says waiting approval. so looks like I am going to have to use this still it gets arrpoved. Are any of you guys going out to that coffee and cars next weekend in MWC?

we talked about going to the track next weekend. there is a local group that has a top 20 street car shoot out list and james wants a crack at it.

hell yea that might be something i can handle, ol lady might not give me crap about it. Hey did your buddy with the NOS on his lightning do it himself? Was thinking about throwing it in mine. I think I could handle the install just curious how easy or hard it was......still have alot to learn when it comes to things under the hood.

Back