Bobby's Updates

Blue Oval Forever

Gen 1 Salvage Yard Owner
I Support the NLOC
Well it's been about 3 months sense I got an early more text saying I needed to post some updates. Was told some of the guy's on the board didn't even know who this guy was posting in a thread talking about Holley HP and Turbo.

Well its been a little over a year sense I bought another NLOC long time members Red 95 Turbo Gen 1 to go with the other Gen 1's I own. I bought the truck with the plan's of putting a stroker engine back in it after the original owner had issues and took the 408 out and replaced it with a stock shortblock with some heads and a cam.

Well Fast-Forward an opportunity presented itself. I was able to buy yet another NLOC members 393 and in talking to him ended up making a deal for his Engine, A1 Built transmission and his Custom Built Turbo kit all in one deal.

So coming this winter I plan to start putting it all in the Red Turbo 95 I have along with a lot of other goodies.

The truck will have a Holley HP with Quick4 Transmission Controller Also putting the Holley Pro Dash Along with a Coil on Plug setup.

ff17d0c6a3838f9d64a60be0d9eac2f3.jpg
494f665d3014ab55b9f4ca6d8d711035.jpg
89b2f6827dc661213a363de56549d6c0.jpg
9759f9b51e3c18f79ded801979babc41.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey Bobby, I don't think there's quite enough throttle body on that intake!!

I wondered who was going to be evolving Billy's setup. Glad to see it's gone to a good home!

I see we have a new member who is a good wrench and lives in Prairieville.

What all do you have now, Bobby?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Hey Bobby, I don't think there's quite enough throttle body on that intake!!

Hey Jeff, Yeah I was kinda undecided on what I wanted to put for an intake on the new setup. Really wanted to keep the look of Stock but knew it would need something else to make some serious power.

I was really looking at the TFS box R until this setup came along. 90mm T/B should definitely help with the project.

I wondered who was going to be evolving Billy's setup. Glad to see it's gone to a good home!

Yup it was Me. Was keeping it quite for the time being until I was able to pick it all up and get some other parts ordered.

Billy's old setup will definitely be put to good use. I'm sure there will be some more things updated later on down the road.

What all do you have now, Bobby?

Well I have my :

Original Red 95
The Turbo Red 95
Fulleffects Supercab 93
Black 95 Beater
Just bought a Black 93 Its going to be for my son

I also still have the Black 94 Race Truck project that's just been in storage along with a Yellow 93 i had go Original to build a truck for my son.

I see we have a new member who is a good wrench and lives in Prairieville.

Oh Yeah, Who is that? I'm not sure I know who that is. I only get on from time to time .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well it's been about 3 months sense I got an early more text saying I needed to post some updates. Was told some of the guy's on the board didn't even know who this guy was posting in a thread talking about Holley HP and Turbo.

Wonder who that guy was.......

Thank's!!! Yeah just like Billy's thread it turned into a snowball effect for the both of us. All I was originally buying was the longblock as he made decisions on his new build he realized things needed to be upgraded. His choice of heads for the new building meant he'd have to cut up his turbo kit and he wasn't really looking to do that. So the rest was history.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder who that guy was.......

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thank's, I'll be on the board more often I hope and keeping this thread updated.

Also have another thread for my Original Red 95 as I start to put it back together after almost 15 year's.

Great.... Blame me...

That would've been Jody Goodrich/Goodyear (I don't remember which it was now) in the white truck.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Hey Bobby, glad to see you post up. Been awhile. I'm missing my Gen1, I might have to start looking again.

Love that big turbo, it gets my blood moving which can be a danger for this old guy.

Steve

Back