Bobby !!

J

JC Lightning

The info. you requested is in Friday Sept. 1 2000 in the automotive section. Let me know whenever you hear if the guy wants to buy my coupe. Im gonna try one more time at that lightning again. If not, i'll see about that G.T.
Later,
James
---------------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback

James

yes he wants the coupe i willget with youduring the week about picking it up

As far as that truck its up to you but i told you i would go get the GT and build it and keep the truck you have now well let me know how it all works out

------------------
Bobby
95 Lightning Red #233
14.65 @90 MPH
New mods coming soon hunting the 12 sec. zone
Born on 01\03\95
86 Mustang Coupe 351c
93 Convertible
NLOC #500
Ford Performance Association Member
0500_3_t.jpg

Hey Bobby, I hope you get your truck spraying soon. My friend with the eclipse got his car running and went out for a test drive and ran across a black 2000. He beat the L bad. After 2nd gear, he put a car on him and then after third, he put 2 cars on him. After that race, he waxed a 95 vette by 5 car lengths. I want Tim to race him with his 68 Fastback and put him out of his misery. This sucks! I hate imports!!!!
Later,
James
---------------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

HEY James!

How's my former baby doing?

You treating her right?
wink.gif

Hey Trace,
How ya been? Yeah im treating her real good. I came close to a trade in on a silver 2000 with only 2800 miles for 26. But I dont want to be stuck with a payement and besides, I dont think I could ever get another truck in as good of shape as mine. I found a real nice 67 coupe im gonna get hopefully monday so I can let the lightning take it easy for a while. I just went and got a truck cover for her since I just waxed it. When you comming back to LA? My dad says "HI".
Talk to you later,
James
------------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

James,
Glad to hear she's doing great.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll EVER step foot in Louisiana again. Get out to some events so I can see you and my former baby again sometime.

Tell your Dad hi and I miss him.

Back